Feeling Grateful

NVOT shares the things they really celebrate at Thanksgiving

It is officially holiday season at NVOT. While students and staff are excited to go on break and spend time with their close friends and family, Thanksgiving is also a time to remember all the things we’re grateful for. The Lance staff asked students and staff about what they’re thankful for before the break.

• “I’m grateful for my students.” – Mrs. Rubano, Italian teacher

• “We are thankful for the sports we play.” – Tommy Ramos and Lucas Cohen, sophomores

• “I am thankful for my family, health, and my job. And my friends. I have the best friends ever.” – Officer Tom Tully

• “I’m grateful for my dog and my friends.” – Luke Chang, senior

• “Grateful for the support I received from teachers and students during my tough times last year.” – Mr. Hughes, chemistry teacher

• “I’m grateful for my family and friends.” – Hoon Jung, sophomore

• “I’m grateful for my job, my health, and my family.” – Martha Piccinich, cafeteria manager

• “I am thankful for my family, friends, and the sports I play.” – Katelynn Hartmann, sophomore

• “I’m thankful for my school community, students, job (that doesn’t feel like a job), and God’s revisions in my life.” – Ms. Dolby, art teacher

• “I am thankful for my family.” – Mr. D’Antuono, science teacher

• “I am thankful that my own children are having a great fall in school.” – Mrs. Beesley, English teacher

• “I am thankful for my health, which is what allows me to do everything.” – Mr. Ahad, science teacher

• “I’m grateful for my job. I do what I love and love what I do.” – Ms. Fernandez, history teacher